Accountants who like Tiller

Does anyone know of any accountants who like/use Tiller and are good with buy and hold real estate tax?

Does anyone know of any accountants who like/use Tiller and are good with buy and hold real estate tax?

This is the million dollar (or $79/year) question. My bookkeeper and CPA team scoff at spreadsheets compared to QuickBook Online (and other dedicated bookkeeping applications). Perhaps Tiller is more for the DIY’ers. That being said, Tiller Feeds is working good for me. I’m looking for an accountant that fully endorses and uses Tiller with their clients. Tiller support, and Tiller headquarters in general, have been unable to provide any suggestions or referrals to professional bookkeepers or CPAs, that use Tiller in their practice. I will keep searching! (or pay my current bookkeepers and CPA to take Tiller through a serious test drive (to reconcile and run reports etc.)

1 Like

yes, 100pct agree. Tiller allows me to contain in one place and categorize all transactions, including in a way which would be very clear to an accountant. But if accountants demand that we use Quickbooks, or Zero, or any of a number of solutions (and oddly certain accountants seem fixated on one or the other), then that is not convenient for me, the customer. I could see how Tiller can grow relationships with accountants looking for clients.

Hi, I’m an accountant that’s contemplating Tiller as a Quickbooks replacement.
Does one subscription allow for multiple separate accounts with there own feeds?

Thanks!

I am a bookkeeper and tax preparer. Accounting degree, but I never got the CPA designation. I use versions of Quickbooks with some clients, but I promote Tiller for clients for whom it works.

Send me an email if you’d like to discuss further with me. cekettler@gmail.com