Accounts not updating when changing nickname in Console

Hello,

I have updated the nicknames of my accounts in the console but my spreadsheet has not updated after many “fill sheets” + “refresh”

In the console I see that they have been updated:

Screen Shot 2021-08-21 at 12.00.15 AM

However, It does not update on my sheet and links all the transactions as CREDIT CARD so there is no way I can tell the difference besides card number.

Screen Shot 2021-08-21 at 12.05.49 AM

Does anyone know why it hasn’t been updated yet? Am I missing a button or something?
Any help is greatly appreciated.

@kylerholland, a couple things.

When you edit the nickname, you then will need to click “fill” to get it to pull in new entries with the name.

Then, you’d need to correct previous entries that already exist in the sheet if you want those to be consistent as the nickname change won’t affect those entries. You can do this manually by sorting/filtering or have the Tiller Community Solutions add-on help you out.

https://community.tillerhq.com/t/how-to-use-the-repair-balance-history-workflow-in-the-tiller-labs-add-on/3055/2

Thank you for the instructions. I know it will update new transactions and not old ones. I just ended up making a new sheet with the corrected names and that updated everything.