Adding New Crdit Card Existing Account

Hi, It’s been a while since I added a new credit card to an existing account. For example, I have a Chase Saffire and now adding Chase Freedom to the same account. How can I get the new credit card added to my account? I tried to do refresh connections and only showed my existing credit cards, not the new card. I am sure iI did it before but can’t recall what I did - Help and thank you!

If you edit the connection, you can go through the wizard again and select the new account to connect it to Tiller. There’s also an option to automatically add all new accounts.

thank youu it worked, appreciate your response.

2 Likes

I added a new Amex Card. When I edit credentials, all I can do is enter the password. There is no option to run the wizard and select cards.

Hi @buzzmaster1, try clicking “Add Accounts” on the Console and act as if you’re adding it for the first time, without removing the Amex login first.

Also, the option to “select” accounts is only available for open banking enabled institution, Amex is not one of those.

Last, the credit card, if it was a re-issue or new cardholder is probably not actually a new account, but rather just a new card on the same account. If you review the account online just double check on whether it’s a new account or not based on the actual account number (not the card number) and if none of that helps, reach out via our chat tool on the Console at https://sheets.tillerhq.com/auth/login