Advisors Mortgage Group Issue

Hello everyone,

Recentally bought a house, and was looking to add out Mortgage company to the list of accounts. When I go into the “add accounts” section, our mortgage company does come up.

However, when I login I get an error that says “Hmm, it looks like Advisors Mortgage Group needs you to do something. We dont know what it is but we can’t update your account until you visit the site.”

I have gone to the website and there I can’t figure out what needs to be done. Has anyone else had this issue or something similar? Please help!

Thanks

@jtumberg89

As a first step, can you please log into the website for this account directly to see if you’re presented with a pop up or alert to update some information. It’s likely that you need to confirm your mobile number or accept updated Terms of Service, etc. You may need to navigate to your account settings page or transactions list to get this consent screen if it doesn’t immediately appear upon login.

If you are prompted and confirm the information or change, please try connecting the account to Tiller Money again.

If you don’t see any type of confirmation to update information, please try updating your profile at the bank site. Most specifically your contact information, then try connecting your account again in Tiller Money.

If those steps don’t work, you can reach out to our support team for further troubleshooting by emailing support@tillerhq.com.

1 Like