Amazon Order History - RIP

DAMN. I’ve ordered over 800 items from Amazon just in the last two years. The CSV export was essential to matching credit card transactions with specific items. Before they had the CSV report I was on the phone to Amazon customer service every month - I would give the rep a credit card charge, and they would tell me what items it matched. This is necessary because a single charge may include items from multiple orders, or just a few items from a larger order. The Tiller Amazon CSV import feature was a huge time saver.

2 Likes

I would write in and contact customer service as well. I’ve got a ticket thread where the person claimed they would not take this away (I think she was just trying to get rid of me, but still).

I did contact customer support by phone last night. She told me that this feature was indeed on the cut list along with numerous others and had no idea if any replacement would be available. She promised to send me an email when she heard more, but I have not had good success with that.

1 Like

Yeah, they know the exact usage of this feature and how many people are going to be pissed and I’m sure that went into the shut down discussion. Wonder what else they are killing…

This is terrible that Amazon is removing this. I wonder if the solution to keeping this feature is to move to an Amazon Business account. Any opinions on this?

A quick reminder that tomorrow is supposedly the last day to pull reports via this method:

Order History Reports will be unavailable after March 20, 2023

2 Likes

Honestly, this feature is the entire reason I use Tiller. It’s the only service that lets me break out my copious amazon purchases and categorize them. Is there any alternative in the works? I know back when this was threatened before someone from @TillerTeam was working on a script to process maybe the Chrome extension results or something? Any update on that? I don’t see a whole lot of reason to keep paying for Tiller apart from this feature. It’d be great to know if there was an alternative planned.

1 Like

This is wonky, but I’ve read that people have been able to request their order history via email at this link: https://www.amazon.com/hz/contact-us/request-data

I then received an email confirming my request, and after doing so was directed to this screen. I’ll let you know what happens next!

As of today, 24 March. The report is still available. Although the notice about March 20 is also displayed.
Maybe no one left on staff to turn it off.

1 Like

Well this sucks. I haven’t done budgeting in 2 months…and now we’re screwed! :smiley: We cancelled Prime for a month or two so now we have to pile orders together so it’s really difficult to separate all the categories!

1 Like

Tried to download csv file today for Amazon Order History & msg say Order History No Longer Avalable.

So far in reading the threads, I don’t see a viable work around. Thoughts?

There are two threads on this (at least) - I shared my manual, not optimal work around here.

https://community.tillerhq.com/t/amazon-order-history-report-alternative/17181/8?u=susandennis

1 Like

I use it monthly. This is very disappointing. Is anyone working on a solution here?

1 Like

Can someone modify the CSV uploader for it to work with this Amazon Order History Reporter?

2 Likes

I went ahead and submitted this data request. Received a collection of folders and files. On of which actually has all of my orders for the last 10 years. I should be able to make it work after I clean it.

1 Like

See Randy’s post here for the new workflow.

1 Like