Annual Transaction Summaries

On of the features from Quicken (which I am escaping currently) is their report capability. I have not seen comparable reports in the Tiller capabilities as yet. Two reports I use quite a bit at this time of year are

• Itemizes Payees – For a specified period of time, a detailed listing of transaction by payee with a total for each payee. I mostly use this at tax time to assess activity but also use it during the year determine if I am spending too much with a particular payee.

• Itemized Categories – For a specified period of time, a detailed listing of transaction by account/date with a sum total by category. This is used at tax time for itemized deductions, real estate expense, and other things.

There are other reports but most of these are easily replaced by Tiller. However, the two reports above are very helpful. Is there anything similar in the Tiller community that I can review?

Terry Retter

If you open your sheet and go to the Tiller Community Solutions (located in the Extensions menu in Google), under tools they have a few reports that might be what you want.
Check out Tools>Reports>Category Rollup