Balances But No Transactions for Small Bank

I’m new to Tiller and having trouble with two accounts (a checking account and money market) from a small local bank that pull the account balances but no transactions. The accounts appear in the connection window and are checked, and there is no filter on the transactions. I refreshed the log-in credentials several times but that hasn’t helped.

I also have (so far) connected a checking and credit card account from a national bank which work fine, no issues.

Anyone know any magic to fix this issue involving the local bank accounts?

So your Transactions sheet is filling for some institutions, @huth.tom? In the same spreadsheet with the no-transactions institutions?

Generally, local bank accounts don’t need special “magic” :magic_wand: but sometimes our data aggregator is slower to fix data issues with smaller banks.

Is it possible your institutions is on our outage tracker?

So your Transactions sheet is filling for some institutions, @huth.tom? In the same spreadsheet with the no-transactions institutions?

Yes, same Transactions sheet. It’s the only Transactions sheet.

Is it possible your institutions is on our [outage tracker]

It is not on the tracker (First Bank Richmond NA in Indiana)

Thanks.

Tom

I’d recommend opening a support ticket with our Customer Success team. They are great and can help you run this to ground.

Thanks, much appreciated, will do