We actually have this built, but we haven’t released it yet.
To get it you would need to
- Make sure you have an “Account ID” column in your Balance History sheet. It might be a hidden column, or it might not exist in there yet. You can insert a new column and title it Account ID if it’s not there. The Balance History sheet might be hidden too. Click the four horizontal lines in the lower left to see hidden sheets.
- Install the Tiller Labs Solutions add-on
- Rename the existing Accounts and Balances sheet in your Google Sheet (maybe something like Accounts-backup and Balances-backup)
- Add the “Balances” sheet from the Add a Solutions area of the add-on
This will pull in a new Accounts sheet and Balances sheet for you. (We’re making some changes with how things work and we’re in the process of beta testing - Tiller Feeds Beta Test Sheet - Accounts).
- If you’re tracking manual balances in the right side area of the Accounts sheet in your current sheet you would need to now manually add balance history entries for those accounts to the Balance History sheet and create and use the same unique account ID for each balance entry per account (it can be as simple as 1, 2 or 3).
Hope that helps! Let me know if you decide to try these steps and get stuck anywhere.