BECU consistently logging duplicate entries

Hello
I consistently have BECU transactions being duplicated. Is anyone else seeing this? I looked at a page (forget where) about duplicates but I was not sure any of the potential “solutions” applied or would work. Anyone else seeing this or have any suggestions to “fix” it?
Thanks

I am not seeing this on my BECU accounts (chk/svg/cc). I know that doesn’t help much, but maybe a little.

1 Like

I have a BECU personal and also a business account. I’m not seeing this issue.

I continue to see it on my personal account. Just one login. Does anyone know what would happen to all my data if I disconnected this account and then reconnect it? Will all the transaction data be erased?

Hi @lawrencemorales we’ve actually seen a handful of BECU customers write in about the same thing - it’s not just you. There’s also currently an outage for BECU, which can cause a variety of issues (such as duplicates)

You can check in on the status of this issue, and whether the ETA is being extended, on this dashboard: Institution Outages - Google Sheets.

I’d recommend reaching out to our support team via the chat window in the lower right corner of the Console at https://sheets.tillerhq.com/auth/login if you notice BECU is no longer on the outage dashboard but you still see duplicates.

Morgan

Thanks for the update!

I’m having the same issue.