Card which allows tracking individual authorized users

Hi, is anyone aware of a credit card which, when imported into Tiller, allows the tracking of individual users? I have multiple users authorized on my capital one quicksilver and they all come in as the same account but i would like to see them seperated by user.

Hi @joek In authorized user situations, the feeds are somewhat limited. While the physical card numbers may be different, we find the data is associated with a single account number with the institution.

Our data provider only feeds transactions by account number so there isn’t a way to see the granular card number in the transaction’s details.

Sorry for any inconvenience. I hope it’s something our data provider will be able to improve in the future.

For now, if you need to see those transactions by card/user, it would be a manual process. Feel free to add a new column in your Transactions sheet to track it there.

Morgan

1 Like

While the physical card numbers may be different, we find the data is associated with a single account number with the institution.

Mint is able to differentiate between my additional card holders and my credit card. Do you have any idea if this feature is being worked on? This is a big deal for me :\