I have searched through the forums a bit and think I have found some of these answers but not all. I am coming from Quicken and posts about mobile have left me with a few questions. Here we go:
Tiller documentation hints that downloading new txns (eg “filling”) isn’t possible on mobile but I’ve read it can be done on an iPad with safari using Google sheets when requesting desktop version…is that correct?
- what about on an iPhone using the desktop version?
- would this method work for excel on either iPad or iPhone using desktop version?
Refreshing seems easier
- accessible via tiller webpage on any device
Once new txns are download I want to view and categorize them on mobile. This too seems easy.
- accessible on web (google sheets, excel) - clunky
- accessible in app (google sheets, excel) - clunky
- accessible via glide app - smoother
- accessible via GitHub scripts - advanced
I am assuming that once I download transactions on an iPad (or hopefully iPhone) a glide app would then pick them up and I could categorize. Is that right?