Is there a way I can disable hidden accounts in the net worth tracker? I have several accounts that are hidden on the accounts sheet. These accounts need to be hidden from most reports, but hiding them on this tracker makes the net value data inaccurate.
- I am not aware of doing what you want.
- You have found out that hide means hide everywhere.
- Option 1 - Remove the hides from the accounts sheet and then add them back after you are done with the net worth tracker.
- Option 2 - Examine why you need hides on the accounts sheet. I have 57 rows on my accounts sheet with no hides. There are likely ways to eliminate the need to have hides on the accounts sheet. I realized long ago that it was better not to have hides on the accounts sheet and I have stayed with that ever since. A couple of weeks ago I did some sheet maintenance which involved the accounts sheet. I employed some tricks that cleaned up the accounts sheet, especially the balance sheet which pulls from the accounts sheet. Let me know if you want to explore this more.
- Option 3 - You may be able to change the coding and formulae to make it work the way you want but that is far beyond my ability.