Docs: Weekly Trends Spending

About

See your spending for all categories over the past five weeks and a glimpse at the relative trends within each category.

How to install

Quickly add a weekly trends reporting sheet to any Tiller-powered Google Sheet using the Tiller Community Solutions add-on.

1. Install the Tiller Community Solutions add-on
  2. Open the add-on and choose "Analysis” from the tags dropdown on the Explore tab
  3. Click on Weekly Trends
  4. Choose “Add to spreadsheet”
  5. Start reviewing your weekly spending trends

weekly-trends

Troubleshooting

If you have a question or need help first search the community to see if someone has already asked and if not click here to quickly post a question about this template in the Google Sheets category.

Be sure to customize the title of your post with keywords about the issue or question so others can easily find the Q&A in search.

I’m new here, so I may not have seen it yet, but can we get something like this for months, rather than weeks? Ideally, the past six months would be wonderful.

1 Like

Hi @stevation, we don’t have this for monthly periods at this time. The next best thing would be the Monthly Analysis sheet but it doesn’t have the same visuals.

Thanks, Heather. I did choose the Monthly Analysis sheet last month, deleted the graph and hid some rows at the top so I go directly to the categories by month, and I have a handy sheet of monthly trends arrayed in the same format as the monthly budget, so I like it.

2 Likes

Fabulous idea! I just did the same and now Monthly Analysis is the sheet I’ve been wanting! Thank you, stevation!

2 Likes