Does anyone else have to refresh paypal every day (with 2F authentication)?

This is in the category of merely annoying, but… I have to refresh paypal every day (I think that’s the granularity) before filling sheets. Refreshing involves doing the 2 factor authentication that I have set up for paypal, so at first I thought maybe that was it (maybe it was even a good thing), but then I realized that all my other feeds also have 2 factor authentication, but they don’t have this problem. Fortunately, I don’t use paypal that much so I basically just update once a week, but I thought it was worth posting in case others are seeing this also.

To be more clear: the “Tiller Money Feeds” extension “Connected Accounts” line each day says: :warning: 1 institution with linked accounts needs your attention. It’s PayPal, so I “refresh” it, put in the 2FA, then we’re good to go for another day.

+1 - Not sure it was every day, but nearly so I disabled it.

This is still happening, so I thought I’d bump it in case anyone else is seeing it and has a solution.

Happens for me, too, but I have other accounts that require MFA every day, at least every day that they try to refresh. Venmo does (and is slow as molasses). A few other accounts I have require it as well. We need everybody to get on the Open Banking train. It’s quicker and easier, and it’ll allow the Tiller customer service folks to focus on something other than maintaining bank connections.