Does Tiller Have a Roadmap?

Does Tiller have a feature/product roadmap? If so, where can I find it?

4 Likes

I have asked this in the past and was told that it was not public due to the size of the team which causes the the team to have to change plans often. It would be great if we could see what was in the list, even if the dates changed

2 Likes

@heather Can we see all or any part of this? We know things change all the time. Change is constant and the speed of change is accelerating. Even if you exclude the dates, the features/products are what we want to know about. Even if these features/products never see the light of day (again, because things change), we would like to see what you are thinking about regarding the future. Blake

4 Likes

I also agree that a “soft” roadmap could provide helpful insight for customers. For me specifically, it would help with my decision to either discounting more or keep my QuickBook subscription.

3 Likes

I would love to see a roadmap as well. One feature that would be really fantastic is the ability to import individual investment holdings.

Best,
John

1 Like

Following. I think this would tie nicely in with the new Tiller Community Solutions direction of Tiller Labs too.

2 Likes

I get that companies sometimes don’t publish their roadmap for fear of users being disappointed if a feature doesn’t come to fruition. However, it would be great to know what kind of “ideas” are being considered as it could generate some discussion about the value of such features and might even change how a feature gets developed if users weigh in. I’ve personally been involved in development and sometimes we completely pivot based on ideas users bring forward - even for features already in development.

We don’t need anything elaborate, just a list of what’s currently being worked on and things that are being considered.

2 Likes

@heather ???

I would be happy with some commitment to keeping the Envelope Budgeting feature. The sheet hasn’t been updated since 2019 and it makes me nervous that they are going to jettison that feature. It forms the core of my entire workflow with Tiller, and I suspect many other people as well.

1 Like

:wave:

We don’t have a public roadmap that we can share at this time, but I’ll chat with the team on whether there are things we can share that we feel pretty solid will come to fruition.

One thing that we recently announced is here that does give hints at some things on our roadmap without specifics:

1 Like

Sometimes, publishing a roadmap of proposed features can create an advantage for competitors who seek to differentiate themselves in the marketplace using your own ingenuity.

I am in favor of a stable, highly effective product with innovation over time that appeals to a broad base of consumers.

That’s a winning strategy, and Tiller is on it. Grateful for that!

4 Likes