Enter to Win "Stacked," the Excellent New Guide to Modern Money Management

My goal is less quantitative - more regular check ins (at least quarterly, starting at monthly) with my spouse on how we are doing with our joint accounts budget and the budget for a home improvement project we have going on. In the past I have tracked a lot but didn’t communicate well or consistently- this is the year to improve on that!

1 Like

My goal is to invest more in the market and in ourselves this year - and to better track those investments

I’ve just bought and am furnishing a house, and am semi-retired. My 2022 goal is to get spending stabilized and to simply & automate as much of my financial life as possible.

Save for a down payment for a house

to setup and use Tiller consistently.

We want to have enough money to do some updates in the house we are under contract for!

Continue to track expenses, trying to reduce my MISC expenses, which will require me to be a bit more specific on those expenses. Also, increase my savings rate, and as a by-product, BUY LESS STUFF!

The phase 2 plan is to SIMPLIFY my life.

Trying to get a handle on where my money is going for once and to forecast future spending so that I can plan for my daughters college and pending retirement as early as possible!

Our goal is to have a better handle on where our money is going! Excited to use the Tiller Money tools to help us accomplish this!

Using Tiller for the whole year, migrating from YNAB. Goal is to get a better understanding of where we are spending the most money and cut back. Trying to save for a vacation once all this pandemic stuff is over, lol.

My money goal for 2022 is simple. Learn how to use Tiller and make a budget.

Thanks for the opportunity to win a copy of Stacked! My money goal for this year is to figure out how to reduce expenses and increase income to achieve a 50% retirement savings rate.

I’d like to pay off our debt. Tiller allows me to really see where my money goes and how to budget accordingly. Fantastic tools!

Success = Money in > Money out

Don’t let perfect get in the way of good-enough.

A few years ago, we traded $1,000’s for someone else’s time to update Quicken. After he spent 3 days on their support line (tier 1, 2, and 3) trying to resolve a corrupted database issue that they had never seen, we just @^@#$ gave up. That was years ago. We’re still gun shy about digging back in because our muscle memory and PTSD from that period are keeping our hearts out of what our heads know is the right approach…

KISS - Keep It Simple, Sweetie
JFDI - Just Do It

1 Like

Our money goal for the year, pay off the house. 4 years in and 6 years early. No more payments to anyone!

My goal is to order less take-out, and focus on cooking. Save money + build cooking skills= a win win.

I am new to Tiller and loving it so far. It has really helped to get a handle on our overall expenses. Now it is time to use the tool to get a budget together and figure out how to curb unnecessary spending. Noone should be spending over $200 per month at Starbucks! :frowning:

I’d just like to figure out who’s getting all my money.

1 Like

Build six months of emergency savings.