Excel Add-in has been stuck at "Checking sheet status..." for two days?

What might be causing this? is it my end? Thanks

Capture

Hi @bfam573 in the cases I’ve seen this in support it usually means something in the workbook is misconfigured.

It’s really hard to say without having access to the workbook to check for several things like:

1. Is the hidden metadata sheet still set up as we’d expect? This is “very hidden” and not easy to access because it keeps track of the Transaction watermarks so the add-in knows what it last filled to prevent duplicates filling
  2. Are the core data sheets set up appropriately as Excel Tables?

Usually I just look around to see how it differs from the default set up of the Foundation Template and fix anything that’s not quite right. Things can get out of sync if you make some customizations to the sheet.

In some cases, folks have had to just start over.

I’d recommend reaching out to our support team via the chat window in the lower right corner of the Console at https://my.tillerhq.com/ for more help if it’s not working and it’ll likely get passed to me.

Thank you. I wasn’t able to figure it out but I did resolve it by using onedrive to revert the version to a few days earlier and it worked fine. I must have tweaked something when fiddling around with customizations.