First Horizon (formerly First Tennessee) outage?

Is anyone else having issues connecting with First Horizon?

I’ve been a member of Tiller for over a year, and had no issues connecting with First Horizon. Beginning 5/24/20, the connection broke.

I’ve attempted to re-enter credentials, and I’ve removed and attempted to re-add the account.

No luck. This did, strangely, correspond to FH’s update to their web-interface. Not sure if this changed anything on the back end.

Hi @fergymancu,

Sorry for the connectivity issues with First Horizon.

It makes sense that things would stop working reliably after the bank changed their website UI.

I’d recommend reaching out to our support team directly via the chat tool on the Console at https://sheets.tillerhq.com/auth/google if you haven’t already. We can contact our data provider for you and get this resolved.

Heather

Have they been down continuously since June '20? I’m a new user to Tiller but need to connect to my primary bank account. Otherwise I’ll need to keep looking for a tool.

Looks like it has been down since Jan 2023, @msalzge. I’m sorry that I don’t have better news, but I imagine our aggregator and the bank are still working through issues.

I’m in my trial period with Tiller, and my primary bank is First Horizon too. Been trying to connect my Checking and Savings accounts to Tiller and have had no success. I’ve reached out to Tiller support, and @heather says they’re working on a solution, but it may take a few weeks. I’m really hoping I can get it to work, because I’ve used Quicken for 15-20 years, but am tired of some of its glitches.
@msalzge

Welcome @DeronLMc :wave:

Sorry that your primary bank still isn’t working. I do see that the outage for First Horizon has been ongoing for a really long time and we don’t have more information than what’s available in the Outage Dashboard unfortunately.

There are some pretty good community workflows for helping automate the manual tracking.

I feel you pain, one of my primary banks is currently not working for more than a year now so I use the Simple CSV import option.

Good morning, Heather (@randy @msalzge). As I’ve been doing each day for about 10 days now, I logged in to and attempted to connect my First Horizon accounts this morning. And boom! It worked! It looks like you and your crew worked some sort of magic. Looking forward to exploring all of what Tiller has to offer this holiday weekend! All the best and Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanks!

1 Like

Glad it worked! We didn’t do anything to fix it but I guess our data provider did. Hopefully it’s consistent from here on out. Happy Thanksgiving to you too!