I’ve been using Ally Bank for years, and have only good things to say about them in general. Unfortunately, they’ve recently added 2FA (two-factor authentication) which, aside from being an imperfect form of security, takes a lot of the joy out of using Tiller.
Faced with the decision to keep Ally or keep Tiller, I’m going with Tiller!
With that in mind, I’d love to get your feedback below if you use a bank which…
- works flawlessly with Tiller (i.e., not constantly hampered by 2FA)
- allows you to open 15+ savings accounts
- offers checking
- has either no monthly fees on balances over $100
- you actively like
To keep the noise to a minimum, please start with bullet points listing…
- bank name
- savings APY (for consistency, leave off the APR)
- checking APY (if applicable)
Feel free to add pros and cons if any stand out.