Institution Trouble Guide Used For Outages Without Success

Getting the following error for the past 12 days while trying to update bank transactions. Prior to this, it has been working flawlessly for a year or so.

Date is Unavailable. Hmmm. It looks like we’re having issues with your account for some reason

I looked at the Institution outage and the bank (Space Coast Credit Union) IS on the list stating User Action Required. I contacted them as mentioned in the below troubleshooting.

I have used the below template that was provided on this forum to troubleshoot and added a few of my extra steps.

I do not get a prompt immediately after logging in
No prompts, no security questions

I do not get prompted on any transactions page for any account
Nothing in the transaction sheet. Also tried updating the account from the list of accounts on the Tiller Money Feed with the same error.

I do not see a notification asking me to take action
No prompts, no security questions.

I have confirmed my contact information is correct and re-saved it
I did that and re-entered them anyway.

I also logged into my account via the app and webpage with the same credentials. No prompts for security questions.

I have confirmed multi-factor authentication is enabled on my account if available
Yes, It is and it sends me a text. It seems to get past the signing in and errors when trying to update the transactions.

I have contacted the bank and they do not have information about what action is required
I did. They are unfamiliar with Tiller but said nothing has changed. They suggested changing my password.

I tried logging into my bank via browser and changing my password.
Using the new password I get the same error.

I tried deleting the account and adding it again.
I received the same error message.

I am stuck at this point. Any suggestions welcomed.

I’d recommend reaching out to our support team via the chat window in the lower right corner of the Console at https://sheets.tillerhq.com/auth/google. You can share the information above and they can let you know of the next steps.