International Bank Support

Is there any plans to support international banks, at minimum banks in Europe?

Hi @nuye At this time we are unable to support EU and UK banks due to the open banking regulations that went into effect in Sept 2019. We don’t have an ETA on when we may be able to resume support for EU and UK banks.

We have a list of many of the banks we support here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LICMvhoqfsngvXUjR20ELt_rewKDTTvVNvt6GjVDQqQ/edit#gid=418625956

Hi, Kubera currently supports international banks through the salt edge api. Would that not be possible?

1 Like

Hello Morgan, I see that EU and UK banks are likely to be difficult. How about East Asian banks, specifically Japan?

Do you know yet when you might be able to support EU and UK banks again?

Thank you,
CG
(trial member, thinking about subscribing)

Hi @christopher.gerteis Tiller securely connects to your financial accounts via a data aggregation partner, Yodlee. Yodlee is an industry leader and supports financial institutions from all over the world.

If you have a question about a particular bank, check out this list of supported institutions. We’re here if you have more questions on that. You can also write into our support team via the chat window in the lower right corner of the Console at https://sheets.tillerhq.com/auth/login or support@tillerhq.com with the bank name and URL you use to log in directly and we can check on specific banks for you.

I should note that we haven’t officially launched our service into Asian/Japan, though if you provide explicit consent that you want to use Tiller and you know we’re not yet setup for your country officially, it’s fine to proceed.

While we’re primarily focused on supporting USD and U.S. Banks at this time, we do hope to extend our official support to more countries in the future.

@christopher.gerteis also, no ETA on EU/UK banks at this time.

Thank you Morgan. You say we might be able to setup my bank accounts in Japan? If so, how should we proceed?

If you haven’t already, you can Get Started with Tiller and sign up for a free trial! I’ve linked a guide that should help. If you find your banks aren’t supported, you can cancel at anytime. @christopher.gerteis