Introducing the Tiller Video Tour Series

The new Tiller Video Tour shows you how to get started with Tiller, walks you through core features, and shows you how to customize your spreadsheets to your preferences.

If you’re brand-new to Tiller, we recommend watching these videos in order.

If you’re more experienced, you might enjoy the videos making a quick monthly budget, creating a pivot table, or optimizing your net worth template.

If you prefer, you can also watch this series as a YouTube playlist.

Over the next weeks, we’ll publish additional videos covering more of Tiller’s features. We’ll also post videos for Excel.

Post any questions or feedback below!

Originally published at: Tiller Video Tour Episode 1: Your Financial Life In Your Spreadsheets, Automatically - Tiller

4 Likes

Thanks for the introduction video series. I’m trying tiller out right now and it is great to learn more about. I noticed the second video has 1:04 of content and the rest is just quiet black.

2 Likes

Hi @dannypark - maybe try re-loading the page? I didn’t have any issues loading any of the other videos.

I see the same thing.

I think the video is all there but after it ends at around 1 minutes, there is another 2+ minutes of Black.

I know not a very exciting screenshot but still :slight_smile:

Thank you for letting us know! We are hosting these videos rather than embedding a YouTube video and ran into a couple of glitches. But this issue is now fixed. Thanks again, I really appreciate it!

It is fixed for me. Thanks!