Investment Returns (Monthly, Annual, Total, XIRR)!

@aaron18

Also, when you choose the what does the your Cash Flow Categories show on the “Single Investment” sheet?

And, the revision should be 1.6.

Thanks.

@aaron18
I looked into this more and think I know what the problem is. If your total # of cells in your original Transactions sheet is greater than ~200k (Google doesn’t seem to give an exact # so I’m guessing here), the importrange function for Transactions will give a “results are too large” even if your result is a subset of the import range. There are some ways to work around this.

Give me a few days to post an update.

Thanks.

@aaron18

Here is the link to a newer revision- Investment Returns (Rev 1.7) - Google Sheets. Please make a copy, link to your main Tiller sheet, and see if this loads correctly.

FYI- I broke up the importrange functions into smaller blocks to avoid the “Results too large” error. I did this for the Transactions and Balance history sheets as those were the most likely to have an error. The Transaction sheet will query the first 60,000 rows of data and the Balance History sheet will query up to 90,000 rows.

Let me know if this solves your problem.

Thanks.

Yep - That did it. Thank you!

(Interestingly, the header columns are still saying “Error Result too large” even though they seem to be pulling in the appropriate transactions. I previously pulled a bunch of transaction data from my old Mint account, and I’m curious if something in the tagging is causing the error.)

Great that fixed your problem.

I believe that error message should go away. Maybe try closing an re-opening? If it remains, please send me a screenshot.