I just updated this Lab from version 1.0 to 1.02 and have come across an odd bug.
- Whatever the current timerange is set to, the value for budget of the last one (so if last 12 months, August; if 2020 - december) is inaccurate (usually, but not always 0; if positive valued, not complete)
- All other budget fields are correctly added
- No observed issues with the actual expense field
- It seems to be that specific, last cell. When on “last 12 months”, August is 0. When on “2020”, August is no longer the last record of the list, and is now correctly calculated. December is then wrong.
The error is most visible in the chart, but the table to the left (Col A-D) also surfaces the error. I inspected the cells in the hidden sheet and it’s clearly not calculating correctly there - but too complicated for me to dig into.
In case you have questions on my workflow:
- I haven’t modified this sheet before and am on a very vanilla Tiller - i.e. really only added Labs, no customisation myself
- I have been budgeting from the “Categories” sheet