Issues adding Cash App

Hello,

I’ve received a Connection Error when trying to connect to Cash App. I could not find anything on the outages worksheet or other comments regarding Cash App. I’ve tried to add it multiple times. The verification code gets sent to my phone but after entering it online the connection error occurs.

@joshjberns The connection to Cash App is still in beta with our data provider. That means you may experience connection issues, or are unable to get it connected at all, until it’s fully supported. We don’t have insight into when it will be fully supported -

Perhaps you can manually import the data from this institution using the steps in the guide below.

Hello,

I am having issues connecting to the following accounts. I don’t see them listed on the outage sheet. Can you please confirm they are not supported or if they are temporarily unavailable? Thank you!

Netspend netspend. com

Green Dot greendot. com

Military Star Card myecp. com

@joshjberns.

Netspend is not supported at this time. If you’d like, you can add it to our unsupported list here: https://goo.gl/forms/ANr5Sb0dYQIfdQah1. I don’t have an ETA on when it might be supported, but I’d recommend checking back regularly. Our data provider adds support for new institutions often.

Greendot is currently in beta which means you may experience connection issues, or unable to get it connected at all, until it’s fully supported.

Military Star is a supported institution. You might be able to find it under Exchange Credit Program. If you are getting connection errors, I’d recommend working with the CS Support team at support@tillerhq.com to see if they can troubleshoot the issue for you.