Known Services Issues & Outages

Intermittent Service Issues Jan 6-9th

This past week Tiller Money experienced a record surge of new subscribers. This increased load on our systems and some aspects of our service were temporarily slow or unavailable.

Rest assured your data is safe. We’re currently working hard to mitigate and prevent these issues.

3 Likes

Hello. I still appear to have an issue updating my accounts.

Thanks for letting us know, @pcmccollum. I’ve just updated the status here. We’re seeing intermittent degradation again today. Thanks for your patience.

Opened my Tiller sheet today and have no new transactions updating. My last transactions are date 12/31/19. Are the issues still continuing?

Hi @golden.jeffrey you may just need to visit the Console at https://sheets.tillerhq.com and refresh accounts under the Account Summary and then open your sheet and launch the Tiller Money Feeds add-on and click “Update sheets”

1 Like

It worked. Thanks.

Jeff Golden

Is this issue now resolved? I haven’t been able to update since the 8th.

1 Like

Hi @stephenk, yes this specific outage/issue is resolved. This was on our end, not Yodlee’s end, and I think your issues are Yodlee specific. I’ll keep working this with you via support email/chat. Thanks!

Is there a known issue right now, bc I have not been able to get my transactions for two days now and have tried everything. Thanks!

Hi @msambita,

We don’t have any known services outages on our side. If you’re not receiving transactions for a specific institution I’d recommend checking our Institution Outage sheet. If the institution in question isn’t on this list here are the next steps

First, refresh your accounts:

1. Log in to your Tiller Console at https://sheets.tillerhq.com/auth/google
  2. Click Account Summary
  3. Wait for the refresh process to stop (indicated by little spinning wheel).
  4. Click the Refresh link next to one account per institution if you see it. If there is no Refresh link, click the gear icon for the account and choose Update login
  5. Enter credentials and/or security codes/answers.
  6. Wait for a successful connection and then close the window to return to the Tiller Console.

Next, update your Tiller Money Feeds sheet via the add-on:

1. Open your Google Sheet.
  2. Go to Add-ons > Tiller Money Feeds > Launch (or Open Sidebar).
  3. Then in the sidebar click Update Sheets

Let me know if that doesn’t help.

Feed Bot powered sheets should pull data in automatically within a few moments.

Hello!
Thank you so much for your email.

My bank (Bank of America) is not on the list you sent. So I updated my credentials via all of your steps.

Then, when I go to launch the add on, it tells me my spreadsheet is not compatible.

(See message below).

I normally just refresh through the tiller console and go to my spreadsheet from there.

I have never had this issue before.

Please help. :slight_smile:

Spreadsheet Incompatible

Sorry, but it looks like this Google Sheet is already being updated by the Tiller Feedbot.

If you’d like to use the Tiller Money Feeds add-on you can start in a blank Google Sheet or the Tiller Foundation Template and migrate your data.