Launching extensions hangs with "Working" spinner

:wave:

First time poster. For the last week or so, the Tiller Money Feeds add-on hasn’t been loading for me in Google Sheets. When I try to launch it through the Extensions menu, I just get the “Working” spinner indefinitely. I’m in Chrome, and I’ve tried clearing the cache and restarting the browser multiple times. Still have the problem.

I also get the same hanging problem when trying to load the Tiller Community Solutions sidebar.

Occasionally on reloading the sheet, the “Extensions” menu option will be disabled (greyed out), not allowing me to try to launch them in the first place.

Has anyone else encountered this? Any ideas on how to fix? Thanks!

2 Likes

I am having the exact same issue.

1 Like

Small update: everything seems to work for me in Safari.

So my issue is specific to Chrome, running Version 106.0.5249.119. In the developer tools console, I’m seeing some JS loading errors. Unclear if they’re specific to my Tiller sheet or Google Sheets in general.

I am having the same issues as you.
I am running Chrome (Version 107.0.5304.107).
The workbook works on MS Edge.

Having same issue on Chrome. It does not work on Safari

Sorry to hear there are issues opening the add-on. It’s definitely working for most users. When you have issues with the functionality of core product, I recommend reaching out to our support team via the chat window in the lower right corner of the Console at https://sheets.tillerhq.com/auth/login