Mercury transactions not filling my spreadsheet

My first post :grin:

I added mercury bank to my account, tiller connects to it just fine but the transactions are missing. I’ve used tiller over a year and never had issues with finding transactions. The accounts and balances are listed on the tilllerhq site, just no transactions in my google spreadsheet. I’ve tried re-entering my login information and refilling on the google site, but still no joy. Please assist thanks for the help!
Couldn’t find any current posts on this.

I’m also been havinh a simialr isue for a while now.

I’d recommend reaching out to our support team via the chat window in the lower right corner of the Console at https://my.tillerhq.com/

We can troubleshoot bank connection/data issues.

Thanks so much!! I’ll try that :smiley: