Multiple devices for same Tiller-powered Excel Workbook

I have a workbook that I have successfully setup with my Tiller Money Feed. It is saved to the cloud (OneDrive in my case), so I can access it while on the road. The original workbook was built on my desktop, but when I open it on my laptop, the Tiller add-in asks to link the workbook again, even though it is the same workbook with the same filename. Why isn’t the add-in recognizing the established link to the workbook? Does it use some other metadata so it doesn’t recognize the workbook as the same?

Thanks for any input!

Welcome @dave1 :wave:

We’re seeing this happen when customers sign in to the Tiller Money Feeds add-in with a different, but valid subscribed Tiller account, but there could be other scenarios where this could happen that we’re not aware of yet. I have tested the scenario you described and it doesn’t lose the workbook link so I’m not sure whether it’s the duplicate user case or something else at this point.

Please reach out to me via the chat window in the lower right corner of the Console at https://sheets.tillerhq.com/auth/login and just let the team know I asked you to write in there and to pass it to me and we can troubleshoot from there.

It was something about that workbook. Even when I would open it on the same device it was asking to re-link. I linked to a fresh workbook and the linking is working again.

1 Like