Net worth tracker stopped updating, other sheets show correct balance

It looks like my net worth tracker has stopped updating any new data — as far as I can tell tiller is still updating all the relevant data but it’s not appearing in the most recent month column, it just shows last month’s final data.

@ianhyzy Can you make sure the dates of the report include the current month. If it still isn’t working, you can also try restoring this sheet.

I appear to be having the same issue. The amounts in the balance history don’t match the the account amounts on the net worth tracker. I tried restoring the sheet, but it still shows the outdated balances.

The dates are correct and restoring the sheet didn’t seem to help

Anyone else seeing this? I still can’t figure out what broke so bad that deleting/re-adding the template doesn’t fix it while only one other person is seeing this issue - I would guess there’s a lot of people using this? Every month after September just shows September data.

Maybe this is obvious, so apologies if this is a dumb response, but I’ve noticed if you run any sort of filters on the Balance History sheet, and allow it to continue to update leaving the filters on over time, it may potentially slot new balances in below older balances that are hidden. Make sure everything is unhidden and sorted from newest to oldest.

3 Likes

Never a stupid question - there was filter! I have no idea how I missed this before, I thought I checked but not good enough evidently. I took the filter off and re-sorted (z-a) based on the date column, and poof - it works again. Thank you!

2 Likes