Help with Apple Card transactions

I have a new Apple credit card (issued through Goldman Sachs) and don’t have any login info for it. I saw some posts where people talked about adding transactions manually because there is no option for automatic. I’m brand new to Tiller so…how do I do that? Are there any options for importing/adding bulk transactions from a csv file?

Hi @hopandlester,

You can use the Tiller Money Labs tool to import an Apple Card CSV there are some other support CSV types you can upload using this tool.

Heather

1 Like

Is this possible to do automatically yet? Or still have to do this the manual way?

I do not believe our data aggregator (Yodlee) has access to this data (i.e. to automate the feed) at this time, @zakiaziz.

curious if others have found a way to get Apple Card csv. Signing into card dot apple dot com on desktop gets you to pull PDF monthly statements but I’m not seeing a transaction csv option.

@neil,

I believe you can pull a CSV from your phone and have it emailed to you.

The Labs add-on offers Apple CSV import so I assume there is a way to get a CSV.

The instructions are in the Labs add-on when you click on the Apple card option.

I just tried Apple Cash on my phone, @neil. There is a button in iOS to email your Apple Cash statement which is a lame multi-page PDF. (This seems to be a known, unfortunate, and embarrassingly short-sighted limitation of the tooling. Perhaps someone can create a workflow to render the PDF to CSV data. :wink:)

As @heather said, I believe the story is different for Apple Card (which I don’t have available for testing). I hashed out the workflow and column mapping with founder @peter about a year ago. The instructions should be available in the Import CSV Line Items workflow sidebar. Let me know if you run into any issues.

I couldn’t find a way to get the CSV for apple card either. @randy I am willing to do jump on a call if you want to explore this together.

I appreciate your offer to help, @gauravtechie.

I’m head-down on some other Tiller initiatives— notice how Tiller Money Labs was just now renamed Tiller Community Solutions?— so I’m afraid I don’t have time to dig into this right now. (There are other big changes for this add-on in the works.)

If you have ideas or questions, share them in the community and I’ll chime in.

google “convert pdf to csv”

From the add-on’s instructions:

1. On your iPhone, open the Wallet app
  2. Select your Apple Card within the Wallet app
  3. Click on the Card Balance region
  4. Select a statement period in the Statements section
  5. Select “Export Transactions” at the bottom of statement view
  6. Click the Share icon in the upper right corner of the screen
  7. Save the exported file to somewhere you can access it on your computer
  8. Upload the CSV file with the Community Solutions add-on

If these steps don’t work for you, you may need to try a different workflow?

Have there been any updates on having the Apple Card transactions automatically upload? Or is the process still through CSV?

Hi @Hunter-Kellar - Apple is still not allowing our data provider, Yodlee, to pull transaction data from the Apple Card. The best workflow right now is via CSV.

If/when there is ever a time Apple Card is supported, it will show up on our supported list here:

1 Like