Organization and ease of use is everything for a good finance tool - this has it and more!

I signed up for the trial version and set up our budget very easily. The instructions are clear and easy to follow along. I was happy to see I could set up categories such that when I update/download transactions, the tool runs automatically for me. This is exactly what I was looking for!

In the past I used my own spreadsheets or canned sheets that I bought on the web. I always had to manipulate these manually and so I would eventually abandon them. This would cause me to lose control of the household finances.

In less then a month of using the trial version, I was able to pay off two debts and get our savings back in order! I happily signed up for the annual membership!

This morning when I updated the transactions, I realized we had an extra paycheck this month. It went straight to savings. In the past, this money was getting “lost”.

Being organized with this fantastic automated finance tool is so helpful!

Thank you, Tiller!!

8 Likes

@odetteaixa That’s awesome… especially that you were able to payoff two debts within a month of using Tiller!! I’m not quite there yet… but have made substantial progress. The organization really does help.

1 Like

Hot dang! That’s a great story @odetteaixa - thank you for sharing your success and inspiration with others.

1 Like

Thank you @warren! I agree the Tiller Org is very helpful. I’ve leveraged the videos myself. Good luck with your journey. Stay safe!

1 Like