Paycheck missing in transactions

I am missing some paychecks in my transactions tab. Other paycheck transactions appear from the same company more recently but some from the previous months are missing. Does anyone know why this is happening?

Hi @djsloan37 and welcome!

How far back are the missing paycheck transactions, and how recently did you add the account where the transactions are taking place? Tiller only pulls 90 days of history when adding an account, which is a setting with their data provider, Yodlee. If you need more transaction history, you can follow the steps provided in the link below to manually import transactions.

How to Manually Import Your Bank Data

Hi @cculber2 and thank you for your reply. I just created my Tiller account yesterday and it pulled all of my transactions back to March 2022 except my Paycheck statements after Oct 31st. It is strange because all of the other transactions are listed except for my Paychecks. I can manually add them but I would like to know if there is a reason as to why this is happening.

If you haven’t already, I’d recommend reaching out to our support team via the chat window in the lower right corner of the Console at https://sheets.tillerhq.com/auth/login

Feeds type issues like this we can troubleshoot directly with our data provider if needed.

Just make sure to let the team know via chat that it’s a consistent pattern with your paychecks missing after Oct 31. They’ll also want screenshots of the Transactions as they appear when you’re logged in directly to the bank website.

1 Like