Paypal Connection

As I write this the Paypal connection update is just spinning on retreiving security informaiton. I click to update Paypal and gest asked for a code messaged to my phone. I input the code and the retreiving security information just spins. Sometines I get another code sent to me but with nowehere to put input it. This will go on until I cancel it. Do I don’t know if I should delete Paypal and start over, manually update or what is going on. This has been happpening for several month’s.
I am using Google Sheets
Update - just after I posted this, I received an error “Request Timed out” that I did not put my information in fast enough which is not true. Appreciate any help

The best place for support on connection issues would be in the tiller console, that way they could check things on the backend and with the data provider yodlee

1 Like

There is also a site alert for PayPal right now:

I’d also recommend checking out the Financial Connections Error Troubleshooting Guide, which will outline the recommend workaround steps for the specific error you’re seeing and also the information our support team will need when you reach out via chat.

Thanks for the repsonses but not really helpful and maybe I just don’t understand what you mean

1. “The best place for support on connection issues would be in the tiller console, that way they could check things on the backend and with the data provider yodlee”
    — What are you saying here ? Is there an action involved on my part ? I need help connecting to Paypal

2. There is also a site alert for PayPal right now: - I checked this but it says “User Action Required” - again not helpful, since I don’t know what user action is needed

I appreciate the responses but they are a llittle vague and I could use some concrete help since this has been happening for more than 2 month’s.

Bryan

The way to reach tiller support for connection related issues such as this is through the portal (Tiller Console) where you link your accounts.

https://sheets.tillerhq.com/auth/login

This is where they will be able to direct what you may need to do, sometimes it’s just waiting on yodlee, other times they’ll ask you to sign in again or something of that nature.

You’ll start with the chat down in the bottom right hand side of the screen and go through the prompts.