President's Choice Financial Master Card Not Connecting

I’ve been attempting to add my President’s Choice Financial Credit Card (Canada) for about 1.5 months now and have been unsuccessful. I was able add it initially but the debits and credits amounts were reversed. I submitted a support ticket to look into the issue, they made some changes, then the account broke completely.

If you can please follow-up on this account, that would be very much appreciated.

Thanks!!

PC MC Connnection Issue 2|690x332

Hi @mjubinville,

I’d recommend reaching out directly to our support team on this. Use the chat icon in the lower right on the Console at https://sheets.tillerhq.com/auth/google and go through the bot to give us the relevant details and we can continue troubleshooting from there.

We don’t have the right tools/information to triage this type of issue here in the community.

Heather

Hi Heather & Tiller Team

We took this conversation offline about 3 years ago and it was determined that PC Financial Mastercard was not able to connect through Yodlee due to some Canadian privacy issue. I see today that you do show PC Financial MC on your list but when I try to connect the account I am still getting an error. Can you please advise if there is something that can be done to resolve this?

I will add that to log into PC Financial MC’s site, you don’t use a card number but you use a username and password. I have tried this username on the Yodlee connector window and I still get the same error. Please help! :slight_smile:

Hi @mjubinville - we have a few service requests open with our data provider about this issue and we’re hoping that they’ll address it soon, but at this point we don’t have an ETA on when it might be working reliably. Sorry for any inconvenience.