Reactivate Subscription after Free Trial Ends?

Hi, To avoid being charged automatically, I canceled my free trial but continued to use Tiller until the end of my trial period. The trial cancelled a few weeks ago & Im now ready to pay for the yearly subscription. I’m running into an issue. after I log into Tiller, I get the following error message

“There’s a problem with your subscription
Your subscription appears to be either missing, canceled, or past due. Please re-activate your subscription or update your payment method to continue”

When I click Manage subscription, I am taken back to the Free trial. I can enter my cc information, but the only option I have is to Start Trial?
I already had a month free trial so I’m a little confused why I cant reactivate? I have a month of data saved & don’t really want to start over.

Any suggestions? Thanks

Hi welcome to Tiller

That would most likely be a better suited question for the official support channel if you are able to get logged in at all, and if not maybe either @heather or @morgan should be able to assist otherwise.

2 Likes

@bentyre1 is right (thanks!) This is something our support team can handle for you.

I’d recommend reaching out to our support team via the chat window in the lower right corner of the Console at https://my.tillerhq.com/

We can dig into your subscription status, look you up on our back end, have you try some stuff etc. that should help solve this for you!

1 Like

Thank you for the prompt response .
I will reach out to support. I appreciate it! :smiling_face:

Thank you so much for your help.

1 Like