(Resolved) Service Interruption: transactions not filling, daily email missing (5/16/2022)

Updated 4:42PM EST - our team believes this issue should be resolved. Please try refreshing your accounts and filling your sheets using the below steps to pull recent transaction data into your spreadsheet. You may see the daily email today but you should definitely see it tomorrow.

First, refresh your accounts…

1. Log in to the Tiller Console at https://sheets.tillerhq.com/auth/login
  2. Scroll down to “Account Summary”
  3. Click the “Refresh” button next to an institution to open the refresh page. If you see “Error” instead of “Refresh” click “Connection > Edit credentials” to refresh your account.
  4. Follow the prompts to re-authenticate your account. In some cases, this may require you to re-enter credentials and/or enter security answers or codes.
  5. Wait for the refresh process to complete. If you get an error, please send us a screenshot.

Next, fill your sheet…

For Google Sheets:

1. Open your Google Sheet
  2. Go to Add-ons > Tiller Money Feeds > Launch (or Open Sidebar).
  3. Then in the sidebar click Fill Sheets

For Microsoft Excel workbooks:

1. Open your workbook
  2. Open the Tiller Money Feeds add-in from the Data ribbon
  3. Sign in if prompted, then click the “Fill” button

As of May 16, 2022 11:05AM Tiller is investigating and mitigating a service disruption with the following impacts:

• New transactions not being pulled or filling into spreadsheets
  • Missing daily email summary

There may be other impacts yet to be reported.

Some customers report that account balances are flowing into spreadsheets, but new transactions since approximately 5/15 are not filling into spreadsheets.

We are working as quickly as possible to resolve this issue. We will provide updates here.

Thanks for your patience.

1 Like

Hi Heather,
In my case this exact behavior began in January exactly when I migrated to YSL with my account “Scotiabank (Mexico)”.

Regards

Hi @jorgeelizondom, I don’t believe this is related and was way more widespread.

Tried refreshing, only got an older transaction from 5/13 added to list. No new transactions were added beyond the 13th.

Thanks

Thanks, @Ari80. It might take a little while before things get totally caught up. Please give those steps a try for all your accounts where you’re expecting more recent data tomorrow.

Many (but not all) of my accounts on my console page are still just circling and saying “Refreshing.” Is that related to this issue?

Unfortunately, there doesn’t seem to be a way to interrupt this refreshing - I can’t click on it to restart it.

Sounds good Heather, I look forward do you notifying us all when it’s back up and running as well.

Kind Regards,

We believe this to be resolved @bryguy and @jjaltomare. If you’re still having issues I’d recommend reaching out to our support team via the chat window in the lower right corner of the Console at https://sheets.tillerhq.com/auth/login