🤔 "Rollover Adjustment" in the new Savings Budget

Hey @randy,

I think there is something off with the background calculations for Offset, <period>. I duplicated my budget journal categories sheets and cleared the journal and budget entries to get a fresh start. All transactions are still categorized and all income and expenses have a budget entry and net $0. My Net Actuals, All is correct, but the Net Actuals, Savings is yielding unusual results. Looking at the Integrated Categories columns, it appears you are calculating the Period Actuals and Total Actuals differently because of how Period Actuals supports the main income and expense report. Period Actuals is negating non-income transactions, which works for the main report, but breaks the current period Net Actuals, Savings and Offset, <period> results. The All Periods calculations don’t suffer from this problem because the Total Actuals don’t do any negation to display only positive numbers. I was able to overcome this problem by emulating the sumproduct() calculation for Net Budgets in to the below formula in J15.

=sumproduct(if(AD7:AD="Income",1,-1),if(AG7:AG="Savings",1,0),AH7:AH)

I think this might address some of your issues, @aronos.