Hi, T Rowe Price Retirement hasn’t been working with Tiller in about a month. The error is to re-verify my account log in is correct.
- This is the same error for weeks now, so not one day.
- I’ve logged into my TRowePrice.com just fine; their site isn’t down and my password is correct.
- I deleted the TillerHQ account to see if I could force a new login, but it’s still showing the same error.
- I changed my password on TRowePrice to see if this would force trigger a change.
- I’ve tried to re-add the account but am getting the same error, with the new password.
- I’m not finding anywhere that TRowePrice changed their credentials for a 3rd party (Thawte) to access my data (ie I’d need to authorize this through my account online…that doesn’t exist).
- T Rowe Price is an institution that works with Tiller & doesn’t appear on the Institutional Outages doc.
- This issue doesn’t appear within the Tiller Forums.
Also, side note: did Ii just screw up my account by removing this bank from the HQ login page? I know my data is still within the Google Doc, but will this create a hiccup of sorts when we reestablish the (new) login?