Tiller's latency between doing Refresh and doing Fill?

On the Tiller HQ Dashboard (https://my.tillerhq.com/), I click the Refresh button for my institution (bank, etc). After it finishes, I switch to my Google Foundation sheet to do Extensions → Till Mony Feeds → Fill Sheets.

Question: When Refresh finishes, are the updated transactions instantly available to do a Fill? Or is there some additional internal processing time required by Tiller before the transitions are available for Filling? If so, how long?

1 Like

I forget where I saw it, but I have a recollection of Tiller saying somewhere that it can sometimes take a few minutes for new transactions from refreshes to be available to fill.

1 Like

It depends on the institution sometimes it’s immediately available, or as dmetiller mentioned it might take a few minutes. For better or worse there’s usually a lag of a a few minutes between the two for me due to the time it takes the refresh to process.
But best assumption is that transactions will usually be a few days to week behind. I’ve seen credits from the same institution post a few days after charges even though the credit happened a few days earlier than the charges.

1 Like