Transaction Splitting Options

Is there a way to get rid of the Tiller Splitter option from the Add-ons list?

I found the Split transaction option under Tiller Money Labs works fine so no need to sign up and pay extra for a splitting feature.

I don’t have Tiller Splitter installed to verify, but have you tried going under Manage add-ons and uninstall it? That would be my first guess.

1 Like

This is a deprecated add-on and there was never a need to sign up and pay extra, there was no extra fee to use it. The “sign up” was just for folks who might have found the add-on outside our service to encourage them to sign up.

1 Like

Yes, however it is not installed so it cannot be uninstalled. It is just permanently listed as an install option. I’m sure there is a way to remove it but haven’t been able to figure it out on my own.

@mail2tom2, when you click “manage add-ons” from the Add-ons menu do you see it listed there?

If so, if you click the three vertical dots in the upper right of the tile for it, do you see an “uninstall” option or a check mark next to to the “use in this document” option?

If you don’t see uninstall, but do see the checkmark, click the “use in this document” option to remove the checkmark and it should disappear from the list of add-ons in the gSheets Add-ons menu.

1 Like

There was only the option to install, nothing else. I ended up installing then uninstalling to make it go away. Thanks.

-Tom

Strange.
Glad to hear you resolved this, @mail2tom2.