Transactions not populating, only Balances

This is my first post so my apologies if I’m not asking this in the right spot or if this needs to be re-directed elsewhere.

The Transaction tab has not been populating with transactions from my banking account since after 2/17 but the Balance tab does show the up to date account balances. Are there some basic troubleshooting steps I can follow to understand why the transactions are not coming through any longer?

Hi,

Welcome to the Tiller Community!

A good place to start when having bank feed issues is the Institution Alerts Dashboard to see if your institution is listed. Here’s a link that tells you how to access it and how to use it:

Using the Institutional Alerts Dashboard

Fred

P.S. I have had balances update even when transactions were not updated when my institution had an outage.

1 Like

I have the same issue with EQ Bank Canada. Balances get updated but transactions are not imported. I have been working Tiller Support and 3rd party data provider for last 2 months. Still ongoing

Same with 'WEX Benefits" for me

This is now updating for me. Thumbs up.

1 Like

Are you saying it started working, @tjwilkermisc?

Same issue as OP. I have Pacific Western Bank.

I’d recommend reaching out to our support team via the chat window in the lower right corner of the Console at https://sheets.tillerhq.com/auth/login

We can help troubleshoot connection issues like refresh errors or missing data.