Using Tiller Money on an iPad

Is there a way to use your iPad to use the full functionality of the Tiller Money website?

When I successfully sign into Tiller Money using either the Safari or the Chrome app on my iPad and I click on the “Open File” from the dashboard, it opens the Google Sheet iOS app.

Is there a way to use my iPad to have Safari or Chrome to open a separate browser tab to use the full functionality of the Tiller Money website?

Thanks in advance

I don’t know how well it would work on an iPad but you can use the browser of your choice to go to sheets.google.com and open your spreadsheet.

@tgleonard we do have some other folks chiming in about this over here:

1 Like

Heather, thanks for the reply. I was able to open Tiller in my browser on my iPad with full functionality. However, I would like to have the Sheet app available. thanks again

@tgleonard, you can use the Google Sheets app to view your Tiller Money-powered sheets, but the gSheets app doesn’t allow you to launch or use the Tiller Money Feeds add-on, hence why we recommend using the browser on the iPad for those features and gSheets app for reviewing. Make sense?

If you happen to use Chrome you will have to choose “Request Desktop Site” in to p right drop down for accessing history, setting and other options.

1 Like

This is how i primary use Tiller. If you Request Desktop Site the Tiller Add-ons works as expected. The Sheets App is a horrible experience.