We’re so glad you’re here. This community is a place for inspiration and collaboration. Here you’ll learn how best to leverage Tiller Money powered spreadsheets, what’s possible with Tiller Money, and discover awesome tools and workflows other community members have built on our platform.
At the core of the work we do at Tiller Money is our mission to empower people with their financial data in a reliable, flexible, and automated way so they can feel at ease about their money and get back to everything else in life that’s more important.
Money matters because life matters more.
What’s your story?
Everyone’s money story is different. Whether you’re living paycheck to paycheck, a first time parent, a billionaire, or right out of college you are welcome here.
Through all our research and talking with thousands of customers we’re sure: spreadsheets are the best way to be in tune with your money no matter where you’re coming from or where you want to go.
To help everyone feel welcome, heard, and a member of this space we recommend pondering these questions and sharing what feels right so others can get to know you around here. Click reply below (sign up with your Google Account in the upper right if you haven’t already to reply). Then dive into our New Member Guide to learn more about how the community works.
Questions to ponder - share what feels right
- Where are you from?
- What is your industry and profession?
- What are your money goals?
- Where are you feeling stuck financially?
- What is your money story?
- What’s your spreadsheet skill level?
- How did you hear about Tiller Money?
- What were you doing to understand your money before you found Tiller Money?
- Are you still using other tools alongside Tiller? If so, which?
- What do you hope to gain from using Tiller Money?
- What solutions are you excited to try from Tiller Money Labs?
- Have you built spreadsheet solutions you’d love to integrate with Tiller Money Feeds?
A note about community safety and privacy
Most of the content on this community is publicly visible and searchable on the internet. As a company we may reference your stories for inspiration about our product roadmap, onboarding, and how to attract the right customers, but we will not share or use any information, quotes, or stories outside our team without your explicit permission.
This is a safe space. Please review our community guidelines.