What Cookies Need to be Enabled for Account Update?

Hi, there! My update of Microsoft Edge is causing problems with updating accounts from the tillerhq.com page. I get a popup that says: “Check your cookie settings.” I turned off all 3rd party cookie blocking for the time being, but I’d rather be selective about it. Can you tell me which cookies need to be enabled? (e.g. google.com, stripe, etc.) Thanks.

Hi @RobA1701 sorry about this issue you’re running into. I believe it’s related to the latest update we announced last night.

Can you try a different browser and see if that works better?

OK. Thanks.

Regards,
Rob

@RobA1701, did that work?

Sure did. Tried with Firefox. It would work with Edge if I allowed 3rd party cookies. This cookie security is really giving a lot of software developers a run for the money.

Regards,
Rob

1 Like

Thanks @RobA1701. This is what we found for Chrome, but may be similar with other browsers.

With third-party cookies disabled this issue shows up. Also a little cookie icon appears in the location bar. If you click that, you get a little dialog

If you select “Show cookies and other site data”, you get a dialog

You can go to the “Blocked” tab, find “yodleeinteractive.com”, select it and hit “Allow”. Then refresh and it should work.

1 Like

Thanks Heather. That was what I surmised. I appreciate you researching it. :hugs:

Regards,
Rob

1 Like