Mobile App/Web App for Quick Categorization

Wow, @tater. This is really cool. On-the-go categorization makes so much sense: get those categories input when the data is top of mind… when you have a spare second…

I took it for a spin a few days ago and it worked really well. The setup was easy. The scopes were relatively narrow. The user interface was responsive and intuitive. It addresses a core need for many users. You’ve done a nice job!

I understand why you’ve released it the way you have— and making it freely available is very generous…

But, given that the source code is not public, I would definitely encourage users to read your documentation+blog post and ask questions before authorizing spreadsheets with critical personal data.

The Tiller Builder Rewards Program doesn’t include script-based or non-spreadsheet solutions. That said, our Tiller team is really inspired by what you’ve shared and, given your enthusiasm for Tiller, would like to award you with a spot award of a two-year subscription extension and also a Tiller waterbottle.

Keep up the great work!

:trophy:

1 Like