The Complete Budget & Receipt Tracker

I don’t understand how to use the receipt function. This was the main reason for using this sheet. Can I get help, please? Thanks so much!

2 Likes

Hello,

Can someone direct me to where I can find the link to the Google Form used to input transactions and receipts? I have been unable to find it, or do I have to make my own?

Thank you!

This is not exactly an urgent question, but how do you get the little “up/down arrow” or “diamond” icons to show in the Monthly Budget Sheet?

Is there any way to only use the receipt tracker function for this solution? I would like to be able to have the form functionality to enter receipt and photo and have it match up with the transactions upon download to make my ongoing tracking simpler at the point after sale. Unfortunately I am not well versed in the more complex functions of sheets, but, I am pretty familiar with google forms.

OK, it is a custom number format. Fancy!

I’d like to implement this but use the more updated foundations template. Is there any interest in getting this implemented as an official tiller community solution? Being able to track and like my business receipts to my spreadsheet would make me switch from quickbooks.

2 Likes

It looks like the question has been raised prior and do not see the response on how the google form launches or integrates into the spreadsheet to take a picture of receipts so they go to google drive. The video does not show this either and already has the form open when sharing this part.