Use Tiller without Linking Any Bank Accounts

I’m not in the US, and I confirmed that Tiller doesn’t support bank accounts in my country.

I signed up for a trial intending to manually import my transactions via CSV. In the initial setup process, it’s asking me to link a bank account before I can continue. Can I skip this process?

If you’d like to use Tiller without linking an account, I’d recommend these steps:

1. Click the link below to open a view-only copy of the Tiller Foundation Template. Please do NOT request access to the sheet. Tiller Foundation Template - Google Sheets
  2. Open the File menu at the top of the Google Sheet.
  3. Choose “Make a copy.”

You can then use the steps in the guide below to get data into your sheet manually.

Hi Heather - I have a similar question. I’m not in the US, and I confirmed that Tiller doesn’t support bank accounts in my country as well. (yet!).

I’ve signed up for a trial intending to manually import my transactions via CSV to EXCEL. In the initial setup process, it’s asking me to link a bank account before I can continue. Can I skip this process and access a Foundation Template for EXCEL, not Google Sheets?