Category Tracker multiple catagories

in the Category Tracker sheet is there a way to make the filter multiple items selectable like the items in the foundation template? ie
to ie

Or if there’s a way to pull groups instead. basically, showing only one category at a time is not very useful for comparison basis especially if they’re very specific.

That table is driven off a QUERY() in cell I12. In that formula, you can see that there is a WHERE clause that matches on the selected category:
Col2 = """ & I8 & """

If you want to add multiple categories, you could modify that clause to pull in multiple category cells:
(Col2 = """ & I8 & """ OR Col2 = """ & I9 & """ OR Col2 = """ & I10 & """)

Have fun with it.

Thank you! I see that it basically also adds the two cells below, so once i merge the original category and copy paste down I now have 3 available

In case it helps someone else I found that if i combined the formula you suggested above, combine it with this listing formula
=ArrayFormula(IFERROR(INDEX($A$12:$A$50,SMALL(IF($B$12:$B$50=I$1,ROW($A$12:$A$50)),ROW(1:1))-11,0),“”))
and modified the formula for more rows
=IFERROR(QUERY({INDIRECT(O2),INDIRECT(O3),INDIRECT(O4),INDIRECT(O5)},“SELECT Col1, SUM(Col3) WHERE Col4 >= DATE “”” & text($E$2, “yyyy-mm-dd”) & “”" AND Col4 <= DATE “”" & text($G$2, “yyyy-mm-dd”) & “”" AND (Col2 = “”" & I2 & “”" OR Col2 = “”" & I3 & “”" OR Col2 = “”" & I4 & “”" OR Col2 = “”" & I5 & “”" OR Col2 = “”" & I6 & “”" OR Col2 = “”" & I7 & “”" OR Col2 = “”" & I8 & “”" OR Col2 = “”" & I9 & “”" OR Col2 = “”" & I10 & “”“) GROUP BY Col1 ORDER BY Col1 ASC LABEL SUM(Col3) ‘’, Col1 ‘’”, -1))

it allows selecting of transactions under a group