Debt progress issue - remaining interest

I’m new to tiller so I’m hoping I’m doing something wrong and it’s an easy fix. I’ve seen other posts with the same issue but no resolution. I’ve filled in the fields on the debt progress add-on but getting an error on the remaining interest field. This causes other fields to error and show nothing useful. I’ve also restored the sheet and started over but the error persists.

Answering my on question in case any others have the same issue. I found that the first account row is formatted as decimal so if your interest rate is 10% either enter .1 or change it to percentage format. The second row is already formatted as percentage.